SOLD!!! Final Downtown South Parcel Closing – 44.76 Acre Parcel TradeMark is proud to have represented Steve Malik, Owner and Chairman of North Carolina Football Club (NC Courage and North Carolina FC), and Kane Realty on the closing of the final parcel of land for the proposed Downtown South District. Billie Redmond and her team worked with multiple ownership entities to assemble more than 135 acres to transform the southern gateway of Downtown Raleigh into the new Downtown… READ MORE
Caviness Building and Adjacent Parcel Sell for $3,025,000 Raleigh, NC, January 30, 2020 – TradeMark Properties is pleased to announce its role in the sale of a prime piece of property in Raleigh’s thriving Glenwood South District. TradeMark Vice Presidents Sandra Simpson and Jonathan M. Bassi represented West Johnson Group, LLC in the sale of The Caviness Building and its adjacent parcel at 701 and 719 West Johnson Street. The buyer is AmTech Properties, LLC,… READ MORE
Check out Jim’s iHeart Radio CEO’s to Know interview. Jim shares how he got started in commercial real estate, what are the Triangle’s next steps and learning the industry from his mom, Billie Redmond.
TradeMark Properties Brokers Deal That Marks a New Era for Well-Known Property Raleigh, NC, March 12, 2019 – TradeMark Properties is pleased to announce its role in the beginning of a new era for longtime Raleigh landmark Earp’s Seafood. TradeMark Vice President Sandra Simpson represented the owner in Monday’s sale of the Earp’s property at 1414 South Saunders Street. TradeMark Real Estate Advisor Jonathon Bassi represented the buyer. The 2,208 SF building that houses the… READ MORE
Raleigh, NC, February 19, 2019 – TradeMark Properties is once again helping an iconic Raleigh property transition to the future. TradeMark Vice President Sandra Simpson represented the owner in the sale of the historic Gables Lodge to musician Tift Merritt and hotel developer Daniel Robinson for $850,000. The new ownership team is expected to re-open it to guests once restorations are complete. The original home on the property was built in 1925 and later expanded… READ MORE